The Adobe Analytics User Group is coming to Toronto! Please join us in-person on Tuesday November 7, 2023 from 2:30pm – 5pm for an afternoon of networking and learning, brought to you by the Adobe team and sponsored by Konrad Group.
Join us as we learn from James Brydon (Sr. Mgr, Measurement Solutions, Digital Data & Analytics, TD) and Winston Leung (Sr Mgr, Web Analytics Implementation, Scotiabank) on how they leveraged Analytics to achieve transformative internal and external milestones at TD and Scotiabank.
Discover how Adobe is enabling you to adapt to ever-changing market expectations through AA product innovations, and connect with our Analytics Expert Solution Consultants to discuss ideas, ask questions, network, and learn more about creating world-class brand experiences.
Our session agenda below:
- James Brydon, TD | Data Proof: Building and growing a strong performing Analytics team that is collaborative, adaptable and prepared for the future.
- Winston Leung, Scotiabank | Analytics on Analytics: understanding internal user behavior of Adobe Analytics users across the breadth of your company.
- Nils Engel, Adobe | The future of Analytics
- Analytics Expert Solutions Consultants | Ask the Experts
- Social Happy Hour | Connect and Share with Peers