NOAM East Adobe Analytics User Group – OPEN FORUM for QA Testing and Alerts
Yes, you read that right!
Different businesses, leaders, and everyday users of Adobe Analytics have varied backgrounds and experiences that present valuable opportunities to uplift and educate others.
If you’ve ever participated in a “Leaders & Learners” session, then you know how this works:
- The open forum will be limited to 25 participants or less per session (If there is enough interest, we will add more sessions).
- This session is aimed at users who test and validate their implementation and ensure their data integrity.
- Bring your ideas to share with your colleagues, or just bring your questions to ask your peers how to handle situations.
- The conversation will be driven by all, but here are some ideas of topics to get people started:
- The idea is for participants to share their questions and personal/professional experience regarding the topics provided.
- Most importantly, this is meant to be a non-threatening learning experience for all involved.
We look forward to seeing you at our first Adobe Analytics User Group Open Forum!