We are beyond excited to announce our very first in-person Adobe Analytics User Group Meeting in cooperation with the new DACH AUG. The meeting will happen on Wednesday, June 7th, just the day before EMEA Summit starts, from 3pm to 10pm UK time. Thanks to our amazing sponsors, we are able to offer you a completely free afternoon and evening of Adobe Analytics content, networking, food, drinks, and some more fun things we are working on.
As this is a physical event, we are dealing with a natural restriction in terms of the space we can offer. While our (still amazing) sponsors allow us to go quite big and we have a wait list for tickets, we kindly ask you to:
- Register through the RSVP button on this page
- Cancel your ticket if you can't make it
- Only come to the event if you got a ticket
We will check your registration status before entering the venue and will prioritize attendance for registered ticket holders and AUG chapter members.
The agenda, as of now, can be found below. Please note that the second half of the event requires an additional registration at: https://accu.li/analyticsafterhours
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: AUG Meeting
- 3:00 PM - 3:15 PM: Arrival
- 3:15 PM - 3:30 PM: Welcome from organizers and sponsors
- 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Introduction AEP Realtime CDP (Marcus Stade)
- 4:00 PM - 4.30 PM: Adobe Analytics Trivia Quiz
- 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM: The Inside Scoop - All You Need To Know About AA And CJA (Trevor Paulsen)
- 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Analytics After Hours™ (additional registration required, click here)
- 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM: Warm welcome & greetings from the hosts
- 5:30 PM - 6:15 PM: Drinks & Dinner
- 6:15 PM - 6:45 PM: Wait, You Can Do That? Adobe Analytics Tips & Tricks That Will Blow Your Mind (Frederik Werner)
- 6:45 PM - end: Networking
(All times UK time, see below for details in your local timezone)
We can't wait to welcome you to our AUG meeting and share our excitement about Adobe Summit. See you in London!